lhuser

Golden Master
Huge question:

why does the majority (well 50%) of posts are like:

I'm sorry for what I did. Please leave me with my account

can you unban my account

(And way much more of that style)

Like is this the Social Lounge or the Sorry Lounge?:confused:

There has been hacks to accounts. And also there not 50% of posts. We have had about 2 in the last month.

I think I exagerate a bit...as for hacking...I think it's because school has ended that now, they do crap like that

Well the social louge will always be a breeding groung for all sorts of threads strange/rude/ apology.

also i'd rather see a *i'm sorry thread, rather than a *flame thread aimed at someone, but it goes with most forums*

Come on!!!

~Group hug~
wtf3dh.jpg

~mr mixx~ said:
Well the social louge will always be a breeding groung for all sorts of threads strange/rude/ apology.

also i'd rather see a *i'm sorry thread, rather than a *flame thread aimed at someone, but it goes with most forums*
I agree;)

btw mr mixx what happened to you over at Comptektalk? (computertechforums as it was called)
you disappeared.... anyway glad to see you're still around and maybe I'll talk to ya more since I'm back to CF ;)

crazyman143 said:
I agree;)

btw mr mixx what happened to you over at Comptektalk? (computertechforums as it was called)
you disappeared.... anyway glad to see you're still around and maybe I'll talk to ya more since I'm back to CF ;)

Hey man glad ta see you back again w/us lunitics here at CF, but on the serious tip...I'm sorry i just wandered off from my Mod job over there, but i have been too busy most of the time to make it.

I will try to pop in from time to time, but as of now i'm booked pretty solid from week to week.

Back
Top Bottom