an observation

lhuser

Golden Master
Dammit!

I can't choose which forums I shall leave..I love all of them, but god, this forum is amazing...exept for...the spammer, moderators being on the banning tool too much:p, people leaving...wonder isf I should leave this place. I mean, this has to be a nighmare to handle people like that...maybe I should leave you so you can do all the work without having me in the way...

are you doing this to copy technoman?? lol just playing....well...i don't think the mods mind having ppl like you around as long as you don't cause disruption liek tha fugy...hes a fag...i cant beleive the crap he said .... celebrating technomans depart...how inhumane...ppl like you and technoman are what make this forum awesome....and the numerous others...don't go...we ... love you....brotherly of course :D

Re: Dammit!

1. I'm not copying technoman at all. He left like that while I wanted to leave because of spammers

2.I may have a big heart, but come on...I have 4 forums to d o, in which 1 I moderate and 1 being an admin...gosh this is all hard to do. I'd understand that if I was a mod here, I wouldn't leave like that, but I have to watch the others actions...

lhuser said:
I can't choose which forums I shall leave..I love all of them, but god, this forum is amazing...exept for...the spammer, moderators being on the banning tool too much:p, people leaving...wonder isf I should leave this place. I mean, this has to be a nighmare to handle people like that...maybe I should leave you so you can do all the work without having me in the way...
The only people that get banned, are the one's that will not obey the rules of this forum, or for other serious enough infractions. Some get banned because they think the rules do not apply to them.

I can tell you this for what it's worth, I do not get any satisfaction out of banning members.

ohhh....well...you failed to mention the part about you being an admin and a mod...well....check up on us every now and then :) ...cya later if you really must go...i understand your desicion...but anyway...have fun...

I do have to watch these, but god... there's like only me active on the forum too...This is when I get pissed at forums...

@wombat: Oh I know you have to do that...imagine not banning a single user...

Wombat said:

The only people that get banned, are the one's that will not obey the rules of this forum, or for other serious enough infractions. Some get banned because they think the rules do not apply to them.

I can tell you this for what it's worth, I do not get any satisfaction out of banning members.

well...setishock just banned xxcobraxx for asking him to pay for something that he was gonna pay setishock for....setishock...don't get mad at me for this pls...just b/c i don't agree w/ you on this one...and if you wanted it private you shoulda made a PM .... i mean...you could've just said no...you didn't have to ban him

Kalgatha said:
well...setishock just banned xxcobraxx for asking him to pay for something that he was gonna pay setishock for....setishock...don't get mad at me for this pls...just b/c i don't agree w/ you on this one...and if you wanted it private you shoulda made a PM .... i mean...you could've just said no...you didn't have to ban him
What has this to do with lhuser post... nothing. Tread very carefully Kalgatha, if this thread goes off the topic I will close it.

Umm, is a mod means that it's a user that knows way much better on comps than anybody else or they just watch the others so they don't flame? I just think they do it as they have knowledge...tell me if I'm wrong...cuz I don't want to waste my time going on a forum without sharing by powerful knowledge on comps

srry wombat...didn't mean to...but back to ihuser ... the only forum i am in is this one and i can't imagine doing the same thing to 4 forums!!!! i can barely eat sleep and play guildwars and work just doing this one....

Back
Top Bottom