Obesity

neochivers said:
can u curse with astrices (*)?
It's not really liked, but was accepted in this case, as a one-off, as it was his way of quoting, each case, [in my opinion] should be judged seperately, I can't speak for other mod's, OK?

the way i see if for most fat ppl, stop eating all that take out, start walking an hour a day, or sav all the money from take out and get liposuction

neochivers said:
hey let them be fat its ters probs not ours

Actually it becomes ur problem too. They get fat, they get ill, they go to hospitals. Who pays most of their healtcare? Goverment. Where does goverment get their money? Taxes. Where do taxes come from? YOU

Atleast that's how it works in many countries.

There's insurance and the like in the U.S. so yeah... we pay for some and the insurance pays for some...

i pay hardly any tax, im under 18 its great -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Don't use expletives, even if you disguise them.[sentence amended]

David Lindon said:
You still have to pay tax regardless of age, just depends on your income

True, but not many ppl who are under 18 make enough money so that they will pay alot of taxes. I get a total of maybe 1000€ this year. So now tax for me. (u get taxes here when u get something like 2200€ or more in a year.)

Back
Top Bottom