Obama or McCain?

Why I like Obama:

His tax cuts to the currenty struggling middle class. The middle class is the reason our economy was once and still is so strong.

His idea to increase the amount of technological jobs. We need to get back ahead of Japan and India if we are to recover from our recession.

He also supports net neutrality (McCain doesn't).

His idea to crack down on the mortgage fraud that started our sub-prime lending crisis. Obama will help stop homes from foreclosing. More than a million homes are now in foreclosure. He will increase accountability restrictions on lenders and change disclosure laws so borrowers know what they are getting into.

I like his idea to increase aid for veterans.

I like how he wants to devote a lot of resources to freeing the world of nuclear arms.

I like how he will increase our budget by saving $350 billion dollars in taxes by changing laws about offshore tax havens.

I like how he wants to decrease teacher retention.

I like how he aims to fix poverty by raising the minimum wage.

Theres a lot more, but I also like how he will institute pay as you go laws, which require excessive programs to be reduced or new revenue opened up for legislation to be funded.

Why I like Obama:

His tax cuts to the currenty struggling middle class. The middle class is the reason our economy was once and still is so strong.

His idea to increase the amount of technological jobs. We need to get back ahead of Japan and India if we are to recover from our recession.

He also supports net neutrality (McCain doesn't).

His idea to crack down on the mortgage fraud that started our sub-prime lending crisis. Obama will help stop homes from foreclosing. More than a million homes are now in foreclosure. He will increase accountability restrictions on lenders and change disclosure laws so borrowers know what they are getting into.

I like his idea to increase aid for veterans.

I like how he wants to devote a lot of resources to freeing the world of nuclear arms.

I like how he will increase our budget by saving $350 billion dollars in taxes by changing laws about offshore tax havens.

I like how he wants to decrease teacher retention.

I like how he aims to fix poverty by raising the minimum wage.

Theres a lot more, but I also like how he will institute pay as you go laws, which require excessive programs to be reduced or new revenue opened up for legislation to be funded.

Sums up my 3rd point I made earlier. Thank you.

Why I like McCain:
1. John McCain would strengthen our alliances, keep America safe, and enhance American prosperity by expanding trade.
2. John McCain had the courage to call for a change in strategy that is now succeeding.
3. John McCain will lower barriers to trade. Ninety-five percent of the world's customers are outside of our borders and we need to be at the table when the rules for access to those markets are written.
4. John McCain is committed to and has long fought for restoring fiscal discipline by eliminating wasteful government spending.
5. John McCain will break from the past to lead a great national campaign to put us on a course for energy independence.
6. John McCain understands the threat posed to America by violent Islamic extremists and has the judgment and experience necessary to lead our country to success in this struggle
7. John McCain is committed to keeping taxes low, as well as making the tax code fairer and flatter.
8. John McCain will look for accomplished men and women with a proven record of excellence in the law and a proven commitment to judicial restraint
9. John McCain will make health care more available, affordable and responsive to patients.
10. Only John McCain has a record of working to end Washington's stagnant, unproductive partisanship.
11. John McCain will initiate far-reaching reforms in almost every area of government policy recognizing that many of government's policies and institutions have failed.

Why I like McCain:
1. John McCain would strengthen our alliances, keep America safe, and enhance American prosperity by expanding trade.
2. John McCain had the courage to call for a change in strategy that is now succeeding.
3. John McCain will lower barriers to trade. Ninety-five percent of the world's customers are outside of our borders and we need to be at the table when the rules for access to those markets are written.
4. John McCain is committed to and has long fought for restoring fiscal discipline by eliminating wasteful government spending.
5. John McCain will break from the past to lead a great national campaign to put us on a course for energy independence.
6. John McCain understands the threat posed to America by violent Islamic extremists and has the judgment and experience necessary to lead our country to success in this struggle
7. John McCain is committed to keeping taxes low, as well as making the tax code fairer and flatter.
8. John McCain will look for accomplished men and women with a proven record of excellence in the law and a proven commitment to judicial restraint
9. John McCain will make health care more available, affordable and responsive to patients.
10. Only John McCain has a record of working to end Washington's stagnant, unproductive partisanship.
11. John McCain will initiate far-reaching reforms in almost every area of government policy recognizing that many of government's policies and institutions have failed.

You write that up yourself?

Nice new avatar, uhh well off of his site he has stuff and these sum up what he says. for each topic. But I agree with all of them.

Guys, they way politics are, if you like one, vote for the other cuz they all end up doing the opposite of what they promise in office. All politicians are the same.

I only said McCain because I tend to have republican views. Personally, I hate both candidates.

Back
Top Bottom