Obama or McCain?

Since when do the poor get taxed more than the rich, LMAO! Why do rich get taxed 35% when poor get taxed slim to none. If we all had the same rate your right we would have a better economy and country. And the RICH get the money. Last time i checked the rich got slim to no refund and the poor got most or all of it.... Learn what your talking about before you talk.

The rich should be taxed more than the poor. It's called a progessive tax. Richer people have the money to spare to pay those taxes, poorer people don't. Simple logic.

And yes, that is Dylan in my avatar, 01001010.

Why explain why you like Obama.

I've already explained you this like 2 times in 2 threads...

1) Democrat
2) He will be culturally tolerant (this doesn't have to do with racism)
3) I share many of his views
4) He is young (He will lead the country along the views of today's youth which are tomorrow's future)

Do I need to list more?

I agree if the poor get taxed more then people like my grandparents would suffer.

I've already explained you this like 2 times in 2 threads...

1) Democrat
2) He will be culturally tolerant (this doesn't have to do with racism)
3) I share many of his views
4) He is young (He will lead the country along the views of today's youth which are tomorrows future)

Do I need to list more?

Not you 010110

i want obama to win and im not american i just think anyone is better than clinton or bush or mccain.
for these reasons
1, if hillary clinton wins she'd have mr clinton running the show and telling her how to do stuff.
2, obama seems to be a people person who seems to want equal for everyone no matter what race religion sex etc.
3, i havent got an opinion on mccain.

i want obama to win and im not american i just think anyone is better than clinton or bush or mccain.
for these reasons
1, if hillary clinton wins she'd have mr clinton running the show and telling her how to do stuff.
2, obama seems to be a people person who seems to want equal for everyone no matter what race religion sex etc.
3, i havent got an opinion on mccain.

Well Hillary and Bush obviously can't run the country as one is already the president for a second term and the other is not a nominee, but...

If worst comes to worst and McCain wins, I hope he does better than Bush. I'm not sure, as I haven't seen CNN lately, but I think on a predicted pole Obama was ahead. Unfortunately, those mean nothing.

Back
Top Bottom