Obama or McCain?

Because people realize who is the better candidate for president. Then there are the ones like you lol.

i like to judge on the character of a politician.. McCain just doesnt seem that confident

He is confidant it is just his personality is different. He was in the military what do you expect?

i picked macain. i cannot vote but i come from a very very very racist town a lot of the people i know say if obama was elected they would want him dead. me i think obama would be fine if there were not all those redneck lynch mobs out there.

Most of the people I know refer to McCain as Bush's twin, even though McCain refuses to be seen in public with him. Out of Obama and McCain, McCain probably has the most political experience, but he doesn't have experience with something Obama does and that is the middle class Americans. In the Bush society, you are either considered poor or rich, and there are very few in between. I am one of the very few who are in between. Obama also has something over McCain: he's a democrat. Democrats try to care about everyone while republicans generally only care about themselves. I'm sorry, but I'm tired of republicans screwing this country over. Republicans want $$$ from the poor, and then they give that to the rich or pocket it. Why the hell is it that the poor people get taxed more than the rich? Hell, if EVERYONE was taxed the same rate, then there would be a much better national treasury. I'm not gonna lie, at first I was a Bush supporter, but when he won in 2000 over Al Gore (which if this country were a true democracy, Al Gore would have won, and to this day I still believe Al Gore should be our president now) I realized that the US election process is a bunch of bull, and the Democrats seem to get the worst of it (2000) So, now I am a democrat supporter. Just not Hillary, she has some really bad views on amenities such as video games and music.. So I hated her from the start....

Obama will be our next president. He is a much better choice than McCain ever will be.

Personally, I don't think Obama is the greatest candidate. He stands by some things that I don't believe in. However, he is at least trying to send our country in the right direction. McCain is too much like Bush.

It's a tough decision, and I can confidently say if Hillary had won the Democratic nomination I would vote McCain, but my vote will go to Obama.

No I agree with you on Bush but I do think McCain will win. He obviously as you said has more political experience, and he obviously knows whats best. Everyone thinks that republicans are doing bad for the country. In my class for the civics project most of the students sent letters to democrats. They all never responded on issues like child abuse, poverty, and the eviornment. about 90% of the kids that sent letters about those issues to republicans got responses and those senators and political leaders responded and made a promise to them to try and do something abut it.

No I agree with you on Bush but I do think McCain will win. He obviously as you said has more political experience, and he obviously knows whats best. Everyone thinks that republicans are doing bad for the country. In my class for the civics project most of the students sent letters to democrats. They all never responded on issues like child abuse, poverty, and the eviornment. about 90% of the kids that sent letters about those issues to republicans got responses and those senators and political leaders responded and made a promise to them to try and do something abut it.

That means absolutely nothing :\ Those "responses" weren't even sent by the politician themselves, just a secretary. Politicians don't have time for letters from teenagers.

That means absolutely nothing :\ Those "responses" weren't even sent by the politician themselves, just a secretary. Politicians don't have time for letters from teenagers.

Exactly.

Hey Illmatic, is that Dylan in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom