Obama or McCain?

one im not writing an English essay im on a forum
second no one seems to have a problem reading it
its not that bad
3rd wats your problem you havnt posted in a while( as far as i can tell) and the first thing you do is make problems with me over something completely insignificant and has nothing to do with you

1.) Just because you're on a forum doesn't mean you should type like you're in 3rd grade. Unless the whole plan is to make people think you're in 3rd grade...

2.) No one has a problem reading it, if they have the time. Like right now, I don't have anything to do so I can afford to take the time to go over your posts so I can understand what you're talking about.

3.) I've been posting here for a while now, don't know where you've been. I'm not making problems with you, I'm just pointing out something that you should improve on unless you want people in the real world to not take you seriously. If you think beyond the point that I'm being an asshole, you'll see that I'm actually trying to help you. Thank goodness we live in America, a place where we can choose what we want to be. If you don't want to take my advice, then don't. I'm not standing behind you pointing at gun at your head making you improve your grammar. I'm just letting you know that you should at least make yourself look presentable on a forum rather than make people think you're a 10 year old posing as a 16 year old on the internet. :rolleyes:

Yet we wonder why other countries think America is so thick-headed and dumb...instead of taking other people's advice into account, we take it as in insult and just attack them back. :rolleyes:

Anyways, back to the topic on hand. I love how after those speeches of McCain came out on YouTube, his campaign advisers started pulling them off YouTube. :p Just makes it even more obvious that he screwed up.

first off i dont believe any one has any problem reading my stuff
your just being picky
and i could really care if my grammar is 100% on
got a prob with it? i really couldnt care
becouse your making a small deal much bigger then it should

Well said Alvino. I still think McCain is a better president eve though he is a horrible public speaker. But hey we all have are flaws.

esa shut the hell up, this thread is about the Presidential elections not your grammar. Dont be like me and start arguments:p
Take it to the PM I want this thread to stay open.

Well, think guys would you rather pull out of Iraq? Or rethink Iraq and make them a better country for out world. If We let Obama pull out then that country will lose all its progress. We should slowly withdraw but not for a couple of years will this war end. The only way to stop the violence is make their government strong and military strong. Go McCain and hope that this country goes in the right direction.

I dont think any of us UK or USA should pull out of Iraq yet as at the moment it is quite probably the insurgents will overpower the current Iraqui security forces and lead to another dictatorship but this one will be different to saddam hussain because this doctatorship will actually want a war with the west and will stop at nothing to get that and so i think we need to make it a stable country before we leave

first off i dont believe any one has any problem reading my stuff
your just being picky
and i could really care if my grammar is 100% on
got a prob with it? i really couldnt care
becouse your making a small deal much bigger then it should

Whatever. Thanks for proving my point though.

Dark Night, I dunno...I have somewhat of a hard time trusting both Obama and McCain. Obama has the concept and ideas, but if he can execute them properly is another matter. As for McCain...well, he is pretty bad at public speaking. :p

iraq needs to step up to the dam plate
im pissed off that were fighting there war
the people there want to be free right?
well iraq current government set up by us need to step it up
and get a reliable army going to fight there war

Back
Top Bottom