Obama or McCain?

I dont know I am for Obama a little with the way our country is running. I think Bush should pull of his head out of his ass. He thinks were not in a recession. How blind can you be?

i dont know much about your presidential candidates but what i have seen of obama struck a cord with me; when he started talking how to deal with americas enemies and that america should no longer stick their guns in their enemies faces and instead take the time to talk to them first (along those lines)

Protect the Openness of the Internet: A key reason the Internet has been such a success is because it is the most open network in history. It needs to stay that way. Barack Obama strongly supports the principle of network neutrality to preserve the benefits of open competition on the Internet. Users must be free to access content, to use applications, and to attach personal devices. They have a right to receive accurate and honest information about service plans. But these guarantees are not enough to prevent network providers from discriminating in ways that limit the freedom of expression on the Internet. Because most Americans only have a choice of only one or two broadband carriers, carriers are tempted to impose a toll charge on content and services, discriminating against websites that are unwilling to pay for equal treatment. This could create a two-tier Internet in which websites with the best relationships with network providers can get the fastest access to consumers, while all competing websites remain in a slower lane. Such a result would threaten innovation, the open tradition and architecture of the Internet, and competition among content and backbone providers. It would also threaten the equality of speech through which the Internet has begun to transform American political and cultural discourse. Barack Obama supports the basic principle that network providers should not be allowed to charge fees to privilege the content or applications of some web sites and Internet applications over others. This principle will ensure that the new competitors, especially small or non-profit speakers, have the same opportunity as incumbents to innovate on the Internet and to reach large audiences. Obama will protect the Internet's traditional openness to innovation and creativity and ensure that it remains a platform for free speech and innovation that will benefit consumers and our democracy.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/technology/#open-internet

McCain. We don't need some (edited out by drum :D) in the office. McCain is the only one who makes sense and is willing to do something.

I dont know about this economy, I think McCain better do good for it. I dont know about him if he agrees with Bush. Bush is going to be marked as one of the worst presidents.

Pretty much what he's been doing for the past four years. His public approval rating has completely gone down shit creek since he got reelected.

Back
Top Bottom