Obama or McCain?

I'm voting for McCain. I think he's better for the country and he has actually served his country, albeit in a unpopular war he still gave a sh*t about this country and served it. Granted that doesn't mean I support EVERYTHING he stands for, but I agree with more of his views a hell of alot more than I do Obama's. Just some of the things Obama has said in interviews scare me and with all of Pastor Wright's comments (in no way will I refer to him as a Reverend)

I have very little trust for him as well as the Democratic party as we know it.

But personally on a side note, I think that Senators make really crappy presidents. I think Governors make better presidents because they actually have experience in the Executive Branch and are IMO better managers in general so I'm not crazy that all thats running is Senators, but you deal with what your dealt with I suppose:)

i think it would be interesting to know what skeleton's are hiding in the obama camp but i still hope he wins

I like some of that stuff that Obama supports that was posted but...
I hate to say it but removal of nuclear weapons is blatant rhetoric and raising minimum wage will cause more problems that it solves.

Back
Top Bottom