Obama or McCain?

Well, McCain wants to change the strategy in Iraq not pull out. That is one thing I like about him over Obama.

George W. is a good president.
ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?

WE NEED TO GET THE REPUBLICANS OUT!!!

If John McCain wins, I'm moving to Canada because he is going to be the exact same as Bush. Nothing is going to change, absolutely nothing.

Most of the people I know refer to McCain as Bush's twin, even though McCain refuses to be seen in public with him. Out of Obama and McCain, McCain probably has the most political experience, but he doesn't have experience with something Obama does and that is the middle class Americans. In the Bush society, you are either considered poor or rich, and there are very few in between. I am one of the very few who are in between. Obama also has something over McCain: he's a democrat. Democrats try to care about everyone while republicans generally only care about themselves. I'm sorry, but I'm tired of republicans screwing this country over. Republicans want $$$ from the poor, and then they give that to the rich or pocket it. Why the hell is it that the poor people get taxed more than the rich? Hell, if EVERYONE was taxed the same rate, then there would be a much better national treasury. I'm not gonna lie, at first I was a Bush supporter, but when he won in 2000 over Al Gore (which if this country were a true democracy, Al Gore would have won, and to this day I still believe Al Gore should be our president now) I realized that the US election process is a bunch of bull, and the Democrats seem to get the worst of it (2000) So, now I am a democrat supporter. Just not Hillary, she has some really bad views on amenities such as video games and music.. So I hated her from the start....

Obama will be our next president. He is a much better choice than McCain ever will be.

Since when do the poor get taxed more than the rich, LMAO! Why do rich get taxed 35% when poor get taxed slim to none. If we all had the same rate your right we would have a better economy and country. And the RICH get the money. Last time i checked the rich got slim to no refund and the poor got most or all of it.... Learn what your talking about before you talk.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?

WE NEED TO GET THE REPUBLICANS OUT!!!

If John McCain wins, I'm moving to Canada because he is going to be the exact same as Bush. Nothing is going to change, absolutely nothing.

NAh if Obama wins im moving.

I'm not going to move if obama wins. But if that happens maybe he will get assassinated. ( Not really )

Back
Top Bottom