Obama Funding Stem Cell research!!

Because we've had a backwards thinking christian in office for the past 8 years.

But I still hate Obama.

Are you trying to stereotype Bush? I don't like Obama but I'm praying that he will make good decisions!

I don't like the idea of stem cell...

I am Catholic too, and Catholics are against it, haha. It's those bishops that sit in their chairs with out a desease like diabetes or cancer, and they just let us suffer when things can be done. And they say that is moral? How?

Actually, the last pope had Parkinson's disease.

Pope doesnt openly speak against it so much. I hear like the committee of bishops or something it said in the paper was really against it... They should see what just the beginning of America's 5th deadliest disease is like...

I don't know. It's hard to say if it's good or bad.
They do use the fetus from abortions.
That does not actually mean that they support them or are for them.
But a lot of people believe that these two things are connected in a way where the research is just as bad as the abortion.

I believe we can develop from the research NOT from abortions.

Here is a little fact for you. When having an abortion they actually make you wait a little while so the fetus can develop so it has arms legs etc.. To make sure they get all the pieces. If it is developed to much it can actually be moving when taken out. Whether you believe it or not having an abortion IS killing a baby.

I don't know. It's hard to say if it's good or bad.
They do use the fetus from abortions.
That does not actually mean that they support them or are for them.
But a lot of people believe that these two things are connected in a way where the research is just as bad as the abortion.

I believe we can develop from the research NOT from abortions.

Here is a little fact for you. When having an abortion they actually make you wait a little while so the fetus can develop so it has arms legs etc.. To make sure they get all the pieces. If it is developed to much it can actually be moving when taken out. Whether you believe it or not having an abortion IS killing a baby.

I'm all for it, as long as no additional abortions (or more delayed ones) take or place as a result. I'm with you on what you said. And I think this thread may be getting close to being in violation of the rules.

In what way would it be violating the rules?

I'm not sure if it's on here, or if I'm confusing it with another forum (I probably am). Controversial/religious/political discussions. I think I was thinking of rules on most of the other boards that I'm on, not this one. I sound like an idiot now.

Nah, it's ok on this one, it just usually turns out bad, haha. That's probably why they banned it on other forums.

if there doing abortions any way y not at lest get something good out of it...

and shouldnt this not be an issue soon any way im pretty sure they figured out another way to get stem cells i dont exactly remember but im pretty sure....

as long as every ones mature we should be fine having a good healthy discussion

^^ That's what I think too. I don't think it will cause a rise in abortions, but they won't feel as terrible doing it this way possibly.

Back
Top Bottom