Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-28-2006, 11:37 PM   #41
In Runtime

Default Re: O.O this is how chickens are slaughtered for KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by root
KFC Cruelty i a well known anti KFC site...
they distribute their leaflets in the UK with pictures of scabby legged chickens, and pickers of chickens having their beaks removed.

KFC cruelty are downright liars...
In my hometown there is a chicken factory, it's called Facenda chicken, they kill chickens for (amongst other people) KFC in the UK, and I've known many people who've worked on the KFC line there...

No chickens are de-beaked, it's pointless and a waste of time, + it's cost money to have someone do that that money would be wasted.

All chickens are electrically stunned before they are killed. they seem to forget ther there are real people wrking the machines, and they don't let the chickens suffer too much.

None of the cruety mentioned on that site actually happens...

Also I find it fairly amazing how the KFCcruilety site get such access and great shots from these supposably seedy slaughter houses. surely these practises would be hidden, and not open to camera crews. (and the films/pictures are of too good of a quality for a hidden camera).
^Co-sign

Its all ducktales.

Thank god there is somebody on this board that doesn't buy into the hype from that site, its all BS. They show nothing but lies, and film these extreme acts of torture and cruelty to get there point across then market it like its KFC's fault.

Its a known fact that even the people of PETA have filmed similiar things themselves to get there point across, exactly like this video. Anybody see the video of the mink (sp) getting skinned alive, being sliced up the leg and gutted while still alive. While a camera catches extreme closups, and quality shots. Don't always trust what you see.

The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say, And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been, Mi, Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.
Mercury&Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:45 PM   #42
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev

Quote:
the video of the mink (sp) getting skinned alive, being sliced up the leg and gutted
link please?

evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:19 AM   #43
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by john123
link please?
Its been a while, let me see if I can find it

The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say, And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been, Mi, Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.
Mercury&Solace is offline   Reply With Quote