O.O this is how chickens are slaughtered for KFC

oh brother.

thats crazy man. I've heard about this plenty of times, but not like this. thanks john, i'm never having KFC again

You guys going to believe Pamela Anderson?? I don't believe that they cut off the chicken's beaks, what for? And stomp on them and throw them? I don't believe that either. But slitting their throats and hanging them upside down is necessary to get all the blood out.

Tommy Boy said:
You guys going to believe Pamela Anderson?? I don't believe that they cut off the chicken's beaks, what for? And stomp on them and throw them? I don't believe that either. But slitting their throats and hanging them upside down is necessary to get all the blood out.

Didnt you just watch the video of them doing all of the above.. :confused:

In all honsety its wrong.

But this is up on their on my to-be-concerned list right next to what Brittany spears had for breakfast this morning.

I've slaughtered farm animals before, normally its a large caliber rifle round to the middle of the forehed. On larger animals it can take two, we honsetly don't waste our time we shoot it and we are done so really maybe they did have some sick type of person working there. But in all honsety from a business stand point

Kill the chicken, don't play with it you'll make more.

Yes, i've seen hogs still move, and everythign after a shot to the middle of the head, somtimes the bullet breaks up or somthing normally a second shot does it, never seen third one used but i heard about it. If it works its very quick, cause if you got to skin so many hogs in a day you don't got time to be sitting around playing doll with a dead hog. I've killed chickens too, we just use an axe

The way KFC does it seems much easier, and faster.

Yea well, would take thepulse from the hog but generally a bullet in the head does the trick, and by the time you toss into the pot to start skinning it its pretty much dead.

Back
Top Bottom