A O L

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
We all hate it but.... what do you guys think of the new commercial! I think its genuis, and if I didn't know how horrible AOL was, I would run straight to them. Good marketing.

Uh oh! Here comes a whoooole bunch of spaaaaaam!!

Anyone ever here use AOL?

Nope, I don't use it but I use AIM.... does that count?
What's the new commercial? I've never seen it. Maybe because I rarely watch TV.

Oh ok, so this guy is at a resturaunt with this guy, and he says "I still don't know how AOL will protect my computer" and so the guy gives an example, he takes 2 sandwitches, one for himself and one for the other guy, and he says "Pretend that these are computers" He covres hiw own with a silver bowl thingy and says "This is my computer with AOL protection". Then he takes all these beans and covers the other sandiwtch with stuff like cheese and crap and says "Uh oh, here comes a bunch of spaaaam! and here are some viruses" so in the end, one sandiwtch it perfect (which has aol protection) and the other looks like it came out of someone's butt (the one without AOL protection)

It's funnier if you see it.

I laugh at people who say AOL is bad and haven't ever even used it. It's hilarious how people just follow others without having their own opinion. Personally, and this is coming from somone who had AOL like their whole life till now, AOL isn't THAT bad. I mean it has it's faults, most of them coming from the customer service and people who work there, but the actual service itself, really isn't that bad. The interface is great and easy to work with, things are easy to access and it has spam filters for your mail and stuff, and has a lot of great security things for your internet. Besides the customer service, people who work there in general, and the price (I think 25 bucks a month for dial up is overpriced), it's really not that bad. People just need to learn to get their own opinion and not follow what everyone else thinks.

EDIT: BTW, this wasn't directed at any of u, just others I have seen in the past. (or maybe it is directed at some of you if you fit the description :/)

..OR you could get all your facts first and quit assuming that no one has used AOL. I tried it and hated it so i switched back.

Back
Top Bottom