Now, I can die in peace!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, my brother is here for the weekend. And my car desperatly needed wash wax and all that fun stuff.

So, what were doing is he washed my moms car, make it really nice. And he just watered down his car, an its and I quote "F***ing silky". His car is now insane smooth. My car on the other hand has some oxidation damage, and sediment build up. I coated it with a very generious cover. And I can still feel sediments, so I will be rewaxing tomorrow.

Also, im going to try and pic up a clay bar and a Cali Razor or whatever he called it. Its basicly a silicone squigy.

And were going to take a nice pic of his Civic SI, my 190E and my moms 560SL.

So, now that my car is all clean, ill die peacefully, at least im ready to die peacefully :D

Okay, my bad, stupid to make this thread with out the pictures yet. When i get the pics, you will see why im liking it so much.

Sorry :(

BTW, I powerwashed my rims :D

Im not sure how much they are blingin, but there so clean you could lick it.

Though, the wax might not be too good for you.

humm.. wanna come over to the UK? you can bring some rims for a 206 with you if you really want :p ;)

i really need to wash and wax my car.... and clean the inside

Lol my (stock benz rims) are all yours if you buy them so i can buy some nice ones :D

Hope you get that oxidation off, it'll look 10 times better once you do.
Look for Meguiars waxing and cleaning products, they're the best.

Nice a SI, those things are fast as hell...How much hp does the mercedes have?

Tommy Boy said:
Hope you get that oxidation off, it'll look 10 times better once you do.
Look for Meguiars waxing and cleaning products, they're the best.

Thats what I was using! Its awesome!

And Dev, my moms car, has a 5.6 Liter V8 pushing a good 250hp. My car, on the other hand is the 2.3 trim, so I beleive its a 2.3 liter, pushing about 140hp. Also a V4 :p

Back
Top Bottom