Now hear this!

lol what the heck? Why on earth is he getting this many warnings? He has done nothing wrong. It's moderators like you (and no offense) that take away the fun from this forum. I remember way back when people were allowed to state their opinion, have debates, expecially since this IS the social lounge. All he is doing is stating an opinion and one I happen to agree with. The spammers won't stop because of this, they won't see a topic like this and say, "Well hey, it's obvious they don't liek it when we do this, maybe I'll leave." It just won't work. I don't have a problem with you guys making these topics like Ban does, but it really won't do anything. And PLEASE try to ease up a little dude, you don't need to warn people every two seconds over little things. Thank you and have a nice day.

BanChan said:
Dude Maurice, you made two threads about spamming, just stop. It's not going to stop the spammers.

give him a break he is trying to make people aware and i am with him all the way!

People need reminding to STOP spam don't tell a mod to stop doing there job if you don't like the topic don't open it or report it! (Don't report this one ) :p

ok, i'm lost! what's this thread all about?

Maurice is a wise person and will continue to share his huge knowledgd that is sure higher than mine, but mine's considerable!

Back
Top Bottom