It's a lot cheaper, and you can even add bubble maker inside.
I'm going to be working on this build soon.
USAF KC-135R Crew Chief
i7 2770 @ 3.4ghz, Geforce GTX 560 ti, 8GB DDR3 1600, SSD 120gb, cup holder
I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy
The cheapest you can go...
* Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
* 2GB—2 1GB DDR3 modules
* NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
* 1 NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
* No internal solid-state drives
* 1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB
* Pioneer DVD burner
* No operating system installed
* No wireless network adapter
* No keyboard
* No mouse
* No speakers
* No headphones
I'm pretty sure with about half that I could get more performance.