Notice from Draygoes:

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
He will not be available for a little while. His mother has passed away today and he is just taking time off for himself to grieve.
-Cynthia (with his permission i posted this)
I hope i posted this to the right section sorry if i haven't i am still learning your forum.

You did fine and may she rest in peace. My prayers to Draygoes.
This is Draygoes now.
Thank you very much friend.

Also, I do go along with what Cynthia said earler. I am just going to rest my mind now. She couldnt log in through her tablet, so she asked me if she could just post using my account. I was not in a mood to fight with that little thing (the tablet), so I told her that she could.

I will post every now and then until I find a way around this. Prep has been made for the cremation, but $750 USD is to much. Not too much to spend on my mother, just too much to spend at all. We will have this figured out in a few days.

Having been down this road I know that there are no words that make any real kind of difference. I also know that there will never be enough time to say good-bye as the time for that is before the good-bye was ever needed even though there was no way to know when that time was to be.

You have my thoughts and condolences, as well as my prayers for peace for your soul. Your mom may be gone from here but she will always live on in your thoughts and memories, but especially in your love. Take the time you need, both now and in the months ahead.

Back
Top Bottom