Nothing great, but had to make it for a class

Spec

Fully Optimized
welll..i threw this together last year in about 5 minutes.. done on rhinocerose 4.0 with nurbs.. watcha think lol? sorry about the low res textures..didnt really put much time and effort.. i was just suppose to make a stickframe of my teachers shop he was going to build..well here it is.
stickframe1st2.png

stickframe1st2.png

For people who dont wanna wait on rapidshare

Looks really cool btw, never heard of the program but that turned out very nicely

haha thank you jackson..forgot that it was rapidshare -_- im dumb, anyways i edited post with your above link.

stickframe1st2.png

For people who dont wanna wait on rapidshare

Looks really cool btw, never heard of the program but that turned out very nicely

dont mean to double post. But thank you jackson... yeah the background like scene and the ground texture were not suppose to be like that, i just didnt have my flamingo render properties installed till right now.

looks cool! your a genious :p. i need to do a 5-10 second animation for something (can be random), i would ask you but thats being cheeky.

ill help you with an animation if you want :) lol i could make a ball bounce and thats about it..but heres another one of my works...i just started it an hour ago..everything is from scratch including trees/textures.. im still working on the water, i cant get the model lay over right for some reason..it still looks freaky..i think the sand and the trees look good though :
californiasunset1ey6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom