'nother riddle

Brookfield said:
If that's your attitude, I won't tell you the answer to mine, not that you could care less it seems, why contribute to this forum by posting then? :confused:

you have it all wrong. i wasnt directing that comment at you. i was directing it at the

I got one theres a man named bob
Then there is a man named Tom
But no one knows the third man's name, what is his name.

from Nik00117, and then badnija3 said who comes up with these things and i said someone with alot of time.

Voodoo Child said:
you have it all wrong. i wasnt directing that comment at you. i was directing it at the

I got one theres a man named bob
Then there is a man named Tom
But no one knows the third man's name, what is his name.

from Nik00117, and then badnija3 said who comes up with these things and i said someone with alot of time.
OK, I understand now, but it wasn't clear who it was aimed at, you need to be more specific, alright? :)

i dont think that is neccesary.

nik gives the bob riddle.
then i post, i have no idea, which now that i think bout it, that was a waste of a post.
then badninja says who comes up with these
then i say someone with alot of time.

will all due respect, how did u come up with that i was directing that at u?

Voodoo Child said:
i dont think that is neccesary.

nik gives the bob riddle.
then i post, i have no idea, which now that i think bout it, that was a waste of a post.
then badninja says who comes up with these
then i say someone with alot of time.

will all due respect, how did u come up with that i was directing that at u?
Surely I explained all that politely in post 32, what IS it that's not clear now, for heaven's sake??
fool.gif

jeez guys. lets just drop the confusion. and start over. lol. dang. ur confused about what ur confused about. lol.

wow. my bad dude. go ahead and proceed with whatever it was u were doing. sorry. plz no ban :(

ArrizX said:
Lol you wont get banned trust me.
badninja won't be banned, I've just explained this to him, but I can't promise that the other guy won't, please don't interfere in that.

Back
Top Bottom