Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-06-2006, 03:31 PM   #31
BSOD
 
Voodoo Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
If that's your attitude, I won't tell you the answer to mine, not that you could care less it seems, why contribute to this forum by posting then?
you have it all wrong. i wasnt directing that comment at you. i was directing it at the

I got one theres a man named bob
Then there is a man named Tom
But no one knows the third man's name, what is his name.

from Nik00117, and then badnija3 said who comes up with these things and i said someone with alot of time.
__________________

Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:09 PM   #32
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
you have it all wrong. i wasnt directing that comment at you. i was directing it at the

I got one theres a man named bob
Then there is a man named Tom
But no one knows the third man's name, what is his name.

from Nik00117, and then badnija3 said who comes up with these things and i said someone with alot of time.
OK, I understand now, but it wasn't clear who it was aimed at, you need to be more specific, alright?
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #33
BSOD
 
Voodoo Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child
Default Re: 'nother riddle

i dont think that is neccesary.

nik gives the bob riddle.
then i post, i have no idea, which now that i think bout it, that was a waste of a post.
then badninja says who comes up with these
then i say someone with alot of time.

will all due respect, how did u come up with that i was directing that at u?
Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:47 AM   #34
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
i dont think that is neccesary.

nik gives the bob riddle.
then i post, i have no idea, which now that i think bout it, that was a waste of a post.
then badninja says who comes up with these
then i say someone with alot of time.

will all due respect, how did u come up with that i was directing that at u?
Surely I explained all that politely in post 32, what IS it that's not clear now, for heaven's sake??
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:50 AM   #35
Daemon Poster
 
badninja3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to badninja3
Default Re: 'nother riddle

jeez guys. lets just drop the confusion. and start over. lol. dang. ur confused about what ur confused about. lol.
__________________
ATHLON64 3200+ @ 2.2Ghz AM2. 2 x 512mb OCZ 800mhz ddr2 ram. EVGA 7600GT KO.

myspace.com/badninja3
badninja3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:06 AM   #36
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badninja3
jeez guys. lets just drop the confusion. and start over. lol. dang. ur confused about what ur confused about. lol.
Keep out of this.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:14 AM   #37
Daemon Poster
 
badninja3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to badninja3
Default Re: 'nother riddle

wow. my bad dude. go ahead and proceed with whatever it was u were doing. sorry. plz no ban
__________________
ATHLON64 3200+ @ 2.2Ghz AM2. 2 x 512mb OCZ 800mhz ddr2 ram. EVGA 7600GT KO.

myspace.com/badninja3
badninja3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:24 AM   #38
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Lol you wont get banned trust me.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:58 AM   #39
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badninja3
wow. my bad dude. go ahead and proceed with whatever it was u were doing. sorry. plz no ban
Right, OK, I wasn't going to ban you!
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:03 AM   #40
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 'nother riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Lol you wont get banned trust me.
badninja won't be banned, I've just explained this to him, but I can't promise that the other guy won't, please don't interfere in that.
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0