'nother riddle

The question is: why did he freak out?
Because he realised he was eating seagulls possibly one of the most foul pestulance ridden aifians just short of pigeons that live in city centres...
and he thought that a death by truck would be less painfull than the powerfull sanitary disorders he was about to face?

Nah, I don't know really, there is not real answer,

Let me guess, He had a poison thing floating in the water and he caught it...goes to the restaurant, spots it and runs out for help, but too late...he dies.

during his long swim he crossed a border and realised he couldn't pay, and so he tried to bail on the cheque!

Here's one:

A man falls asleep whilst watching a violent movie about some guy wielding a sword, he dreams that the guy lunges towards him, & runs him through with a sword, & he suffers a heart attack & dies in his sleep.

Why is it that this can't be true?

I got one theres a man named bob
Then there is a man named Tom
But no one knows the third man's name, what is his name.

OK...

here is one, (and I do nkow the answer as I'm sure plenty of others will).

A detective walks into a scene to see someone who has killed themself.
this is what the room looks like.

there is a window which is closed.
the rope is in the perfect centre of the room around a ceiling beam and the knot is tied perfectly.
There is a chair places neatly behind the door (this would have hindered anyone leaving after the man was hung since the chair couldn't have been put behind the door.
the floor is wet and there is a man hanging from the middle of the ceiling his legs are five feet from the floor (so he couldn't possibly have jumped into the noose)...

How is it possible?

Back
Top Bottom