Not Teh PS3!

^ Well im already getting payed They have already me to do heaps of chores around the house,and im unsure of wether or not that is true about the PAL 60gb PS3.

Im Probably gonna get a few Ps3 Games...

Even if it is true, it doesn't really matter. It's still a PS3 and if something does happen you have the warranty anyway.

Yeah - Although becuase the stopped making that model,wouldnt they just swap it for the new 60gb?

I don't really know, haven't looked into it much, but it could be a rumor, who knows. There is no new 60gb PS3, but soon there bill be I think it's the 160gb (or is that already out?)

they most likely wont give you the same model.
I think it goes like computer parts, they just give you the closest refurbished one.
I barely known any story where people received a new system when they used their manufacturer warranty.
They might just get an refurbished PS3 and put the same HDD in your current one into the other one, unless the fault was the HDD.

Personally I wouldn't sell it, even if I didn't play it much.

It's the 60gb model, it physically contains the PS1 and PS2 hardware, giving it amazing backwards compatibility, along with 4 USB ports and the card readers.

I'm about to get a PS3 here real soon, but I really hate the idea of getting a gimped one that can't even play PS2 games...

Personally I wouldn't sell it, even if I didn't play it much.

It's the 60gb model, it physically contains the PS1 and PS2 hardware, giving it amazing backwards compatibility, along with 4 USB ports and the card readers.

I'm about to get a PS3 here real soon, but I really hate the idea of getting a gimped one that can't even play PS2 games...

If you want but can't get the 60gb PS3 then just get a cheaper 40gb which just has a smaller hdd and cannot place PS2 games. Keep your PS2 and play PS2 games on that, and later on you can upgrade your 40gb hdd to a 320gb hdd for under $100 depending on where you live.

Well - I Bought a game (Ferrari Pirelli Challenge) and every body is playing it again,so i dont know what happening from here LOL.

Sorry,I Was wrong about the model,there is no newer 60gb but a newer 80gb.

Back
Top Bottom