Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Not my week for driving...

Kilometers

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #12
Guru

K lol. Cause if it were miles I was gonna say..."Dang!"

JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:20 PM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

we have a really well marked parking lot that is one way in, one way out, like a P shape where the base goes onto the road. well, it was snowing really bad, the thing wasn't plowed or salted, so it took us a whole 10 minutes to get from the top of the P to the bottom, including 3 minutes of my sister stopping to let people go out the entrance..... There are a ton of stupid drivers.

and the guy who didn't look to the right to make a right hand turn... hit me on my bike at like 5 mph but I flew across a lane of the road. if there wasn't construction in that lane I probably would have been run over, or that guy would have caused a serious accident if another driver swerved to miss me.

and the people who run red lights, and that don't pull out to make a left hand turn.... I wanna smash the heads in of all the stupid people. learn to drive. it is a privilege, not a right.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #14
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
and the people who run red lights, and that don't pull out to make a left hand turn.... I wanna smash the heads in of all the stupid people. learn to drive. it is a privilege, not a right.
Agreed..
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
yeah thats what happened to my brother and me cept the lady was looking at a billboard sign reading it and hit us, luckly he took off and the bumpers werent metal cuz there was no damage but still haha i swear people are retarded doing those things
Thats because plastic bumpers have styrofoam type material behind them to absorb the impact and they will pop back out if you don't hit them hard enough, so that material is probably smashed in and the bumper skin is the only thing left, so cosmetically it looks fine, but its not going to do anything if you get in another crash.

hascet is offline   Reply With Quote