Not a good day...

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
It been a tough day for me today and for my family. My grand grand mother passed away. I never knew her very closely, but i do have some memories of here. She lived in Moscow and I live In new York last time i was there was many years ago, I just wish I could of seen her before she left... This is something that I don't really share with strangers, but I had a lot to drink and feel like sharing this with someone.

I wish our parents and grand and grand grand parents would be immortal so that non of us would have to bare the weight of something so tragic as this...

I think il be going to sleep now... night.

Sorry to hear that. It's tough, but it happens to everyone. Be strong and keep your chin up.

Im sorry about your loss man. Just keep your loved ones in your thoughts always, you'll get through these hard times bro.

what a gut throbbing happening... Must be horrible, you'll be ok after a little while, try to do other things that you enjoy to take away some of the thought

Sorry for your lost. My own grandmother's health is going downhill right now and fast.

Perhaps you will still have some good stories about her to share with future generations.

Thanks a lot for the support guys, you helped me more then you know. I went out today with few friends, definitely helped me to relax, just got back.

I feel sorry for you man... Just finished going through a similar tragedy myself not that long ago... terribly sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear that man. I had my grandmother pass away on April 1st 2001, and let me tell you, it wasn't a great Easter. Just tell yourself that she's in a way better shape than o nEarth.

Back
Top Bottom