north Korea

D-Lew said:
We could get rid of all weapons, or...
We could give everyone mentally capable of owning one a weapon and tell them to use it. It'll be like an attempted armed robbery of a gun store every time someone does something stupid, either way, extreme arguments like these do not work.
Every time somebody does something stupid you say, like you posting this?, I hope you were joking....yeah you must be, only an idiot would suggest that.

Nik00117 said:
North Korea has already offered a solution to the west,
As far as I know they haven't, as of 6 pm BST, today, live, they were thumbing their noses to the rest of the world, saying that they would be carrying on developing a nuclear "deterrent", anyway, it's all academic for the forseeable future, as they have no long-range missiles capable of carrying the very heavy warhead a nuclear payload demands, & a blockade will ensure no nation supplies them with any.

It won't be long before they can have a long range Nuke though...

As I said, I think everyone should get them.. then nobody could invade anybody... cause they'd all be scared witless fo the consequences...

and yes, there is a massive amount of hipocracy from the western countries that call for ceases to nuclear developments. whilst at the same time holding all the big red buttons.s

As far as I know they haven't, as of 6 pm BST, today, live, they were thumbing their noses to the rest of the world, saying that they would be carrying on developing a nuclear "deterrent", anyway, it's all academic for the forseeable future, as they have no long-range missiles capable of carrying the very heavy warhead a nuclear payload demands, & a blockade will ensure no nation supplies them with any.

You watch your local news station which says N. Korea has tested a nuke, and has intentions of building more nukes. They cut out the part where they said "However are willing to negoiatate the surredenr of their research and development in nuclear technology if America lifts economic sancations and promises not to envade.

S. Korea president has told the president how to resolve it, Bush knows how to resolve this conflict but he is too subborn. Either way i'm not too worried China is ticked, if it gets ticked off enough and invades N. Korea with its full army N. Korea is screwed regradless of how many nukes it has.

root said:
It won't be long before they can have a long range Nuke though.
With respect, did I waste my breath earlier, I say again, where--would--they--get--them--from? as far as I can see every sizable nation is against them....blockade complete.

Yea, I mean root, I don't think they are going on a nukeing spree even if they had the capabilties cause he, America can nuke any country, any city, and latidue, and longitude corridante in a matter of hours.

Nik00117 said:
You watch your local news station which says N. Korea has tested a nuke, and has intentions of building more nukes. They cut out the part where they said "However are willing to negoiatate the surredenr of their research and development in nuclear technology if America lifts economic sancations and promises not to envade.

S. Korea president has told the president how to resolve it, Bush knows how to resolve this conflict but he is too subborn. Either way i'm not too worried China is ticked, if it gets ticked off enough and invades N. Korea with its full army N. Korea is screwed regradless of how many nukes it has.
Nik, keep up with the news, the latest buzz is that North Korea has said that it will abandon their nuclear ambitions if America will do the same = stalemate!!, oh, & by the way, the BBC is a worldwide organisation, not "local" news.

Nik, keep up with the news, the latest buzz is that North Korea has said that it will abandon their nuclear ambitions if America will do the same = stalemate!!, oh, & by the way, the BBC is a worldwide organisation, not "local" news.

And yea I watch BBC too. I even saw that interview and stuff about them. Frankly if i'd be N. Korea i'd negogiate with America, then give them my nukes. I haven't done much mor reading up N. Korea today besides a few mins last night and so forth and this morning. CNN was going on about Sentaor sending nasty messsages to pages.

I think its laughable American Media is more concered with cyber sex between two legal adults then it is with N. Korea deploying nukes.

Ok let's address the issue of attacking China. Why in the hell would you want to do that? China is pretty pissed at N. Korea. Why not have them as an ally instead of an enimey? BIG country with lots of people. Loosing propersition.
As for the nuke program in N. Korea, it's nuclear blackmail. If we lift the sancions and slink off and don't mess with them they won't blow sections of its neibours off the map. Or try to nuke our troops in S. Korea. It's freaking blackmail. They have a bargining chip and are going to exploit it to the fullest.
Also just as a side note, I think we should release Japan from the old terms of surrender and let them build of a better military. I don't think they would be persuing world domination in the 21 century now that people like Abe are in control. They have more pressing things to be concerned about. Like N. Korea turning them in to a memory...

Yeah, Japan has grown to be quite the contributor to the world's economy. :)

Attacking China would be a bad idea. China may be North Korea's ally, but they're pretty pissed at them with this whole nuke thing.

Back
Top Bottom