north arctic-mars

Remeber the thread outline here. And if you stumble in and bump your head. hey there some Kryptonite on the radio. Its tueday,ready for work.

electric avenue

Hey, i like talking from my thread to the other threads in the lounge(like one table to another and sometimes i may talk on another thread here . Where's David Lindons personal thread/or does he need help for one?

electric avenue

I am nice when I have to be. I feel others vibes which often times make me a tad antisocial. lots of people disturb me.

also ive been picked on alot at school cause I as sensitive and could do all others can, I didnt care.

Ive been though hell. my parents hated me and used me to get money since I was classified as disabl;ed, so id get money but theyd steal it from me.

then they'd yell at me all the time and use me and abuse me. i still suffer from emotional pain and my associations with children are very distorted and I am afriad of little kids as a result.

I was also pilled up all teh time and was very ill most of the time. once without very much at all for 2 months. I lost 50 pounds in 3 weeks. I didnt want to eat. my body almost refused food.

now im getting much better and stronger and I dotn care what others think, I know that they are gonna go though the same and realize what I been though.

Hey Matt, there 's more here than a smile. To care is a vision but some think that its only honey that makes you sick, visions are based on intel knowlege
to overcome vast adversitys. And when you feel that feeling to live. V is vision in the word live.

To help the many.....................

electric avenue

Well, Dell_ate_my_dog you are stronger & more special than anyone is capable of labeling you as.

Don't worry bout justice though, everything comes full circle...when it comes to people hurting you.

wether it be physically or emotionally.... ;)
i love & miss you dearly hun....you'll allways be my girl !!

There's more than smiles http://www.objext.com/
Art is beatiful and it exist in infinity. True love is a vision that i follow. Post a message at explorationreality@gmail.com
and i will send a photo of me if there is enough info about you. I don't post my photo in public.
A true love song i like is "down to the middle" I'm learning to see the clues. Off to work.Be back on the 11.10.2004 hopfully

This message is for viewers and CF members.
send to explorationreality@gmail.com

I deleted dodgeit.com from this post because of feelings,by armitron.

electric avenue
A CF member

your welcome DELL.....
and ARMITRON , take this in no-offence what so ever my friend, but my friend just told me that your named after a watch company....i don't know if he's right or wrong.

Timx was my first watch. and x=the unknown. I took algebra in 9th grade and i treasure that name timx.Mr mix here is a webmaster site link at poems on my forum http://www.acme.com/ . Mr mix would you like the name "Timx", i studied what you did for others here at north arctic-mars. Names and each letter is a real vision from ancient times. Doing last follow ups here at CF. Heartfelt what they said.
I hope you will like "Timx" as a new name, i think other CF members will agree and you know other will only scoff no matter what .Love covers all transgresion by the acts of love, and this is Just.

electric avenue
My ARMITRON watch helped me through blizzards

Back
Top Bottom