north arctic-mars

ARMITRON

In Runtime
One U.S. astronaut pitted against all the odds beyond this earth!
Outline: Stranded on Mars with only a monkey as a companion, an astronaut must figure out how to find oxygen, water, and food on the lifeless planet.

Commander Kit Draper and Colonel Dan McReady are orbiting Mars in an exploritory surveyor. A malfunction forces them to eject with only Draper and a monkey named Mona surviving. Draper must learn to survive in this hostile environment fighting thirst, hunger and even hostile aliens if he expects to see home again.

Even if i have to go all the way to the north pole of mars.webmaster cool->ARMITRON
Every wise ship captain knows his ship can suddenly crash from the unknown, to build your talents with being wise. http://imdb.com/title/tt0058530/#comment Robinson Crusoe on Mars 1964

This how i feel in life, i care. I hope to meet others here that have simalar interest or endurance,all others please do not apply, this is a lounge to find out others interest . Malice, i do not like.
My next post here in the "lounge in the future hopfuly" is how do i look and where are you going.

How do you feel? Post here if you have similar interest or endurance.

I care about people but sadly I don't seem much evidence of people caring back anymore. Everyone is out for themselves nowadays.

Some are after members instead of giving good advice. And there are good advisers out there.
Some are caught up and can't see the advice on the board.

mr mix said his going to get some tunes. hey hey.....hey fire it up.

zeal without knowledge leads to mental blocks
refresh your mind with reviews of your vocabulary.

I think I'm confused...

Yup... I'm confused. :D

Well, welcome ARMITRON, and I care for many people, and because I'm the "Nice kid" I get used, wich pisses me off...

ANYWHO...

What spurred the name ARMITRON? anything in paticular?

I like ARMITRON as a vision name for a vision in automations to help the poor and needy. I too like my name michael. The needy are those who are wealthy. The poor are those who are not wealthy.

It's monday and i don't have the monday blues.
Thanks David for replying to my post here in the lounge.I like this thread. north arctic-mars. Any new element in the lounge? Hey moneyman you could use a new vision name, it would lift you up, stay cool like webmaster cool and don't get upset, if any would like help with a internet name, create a new post here in the lounge,and name the post "noname" -if you would like too.

electric avenue

I'm glade there is a audiance here. Do you think they realize we have a audiance, I'm sure some here working on this board does. I'm single in my 40s and look 30s. I exercize and study and work on my art.Today i found a explorationreality forum in brown text, i had to say this , made me happy.
Hey if your interested in true love follow my post
and we will try to meet on the internet.
I'll post a song about true love. Don't believe in onenight stands.I'm not gay.

Is this thread your own little personal solcial lounge?
I was wondering who you are talking to....the un-logged people on this forum?....Just wondering...

ARMITRON said:
It's monday and i don't have the monday blues.
Thanks David for replying to my post here in the lounge.I like this thread. north arctic-mars. Any new element in the lounge? Hey moneyman you could use a new vision name, it would lift you up, stay cool like webmaster cool and don't get upset, if any would like help with a internet name, create a new post here in the lounge,and name the post "noname" -if you would like too.

elctric avenue

What does the vision name do?

How would it make me happy? :p

You're very messmeriiiizing ARMITRON, it's nice. :p

Back
Top Bottom