Noobs and Newbis

Nik00117 said:
I know they sound teh same, how do you define the two words.

Me I define them like this

a Noob is a person who thinks he knows it all, enjoys going out and doing idiotic things. Wants to look big therefor trys the impossible. He normally screws his party up. He normally don't have an idea of what to do nor stargety. He doesn't ask questions and belives he is teh best. Those poeple generally annoy the crap out of me.

Newbi: We all are one at certain times. They are smart, they know hey look i'm new I have to take it slowly ok my leader told me to do this, so I do this. I consideer myself in same games a newbi ones that I am new too. I don't know too much, but guess what if someone who knows more tehn me works with me I LISTEN. My guild leader even said this about me, I invited you which is somthing I don't do often, your one of my best players now because you LISTENED!
Runescape is full of the n00b type.

I'd imagine its free. Guild wars factions really screwed up. They should of made teh story line LONGER. You have FAR TO MANY NOOBS in the game. And the missions get way to hard way to fast for poeple with very little exp to get anything done.

Nik00117 said:
I'd imagine its free. Guild wars factions really screwed up. They should of made teh story line LONGER. You have FAR TO MANY NOOBS in the game. And the missions get way to hard way to fast for poeple with very little exp to get anything done.
You talking bout Runescape?

Back
Top Bottom