!!!noethen Ireland!!!

G.

BSOD
!!!northen Ireland!!!

over the last seven years i have been to every home match of Noethen Ireland, but this season we did not buy the tickets because they bumped up the price from £4 a ticket to £32 a ticket .. this was cos England was cummin .. but we bet them !OH YEAH!.. i wish i paid the £800 for all the tickets this season.
but i our hous we hae a 32" sony flat screen (not lcd) tv with a THx, dobly digital (prologic[2]) amp and really decent speakes and it fel like i was there ... by the end the whole family was on their feet chearin an chantin .. then england take a shot and it is just wide then goes the whistle and were all jumpin and goin mental at this point. NORTHEN IRELAND!!

Welcome back Wombat :)
Umm i would agree with you lol
I don't really get the picture ...
Your family buying tickets to every game but missing it this year because they bumped up the price, but after you got yourself a lcd flat screen with subwoofers and all that, you felt like you were there ?

dyserq said:
Your family buying tickets to every game but missing it this year because they bumped up the price, but after you got yourself a lcd flat screen with subwoofers and all that, you felt like you were there ?

Kind of contradicting sort of. It sounds funny when you put it that way.

dyserq said:
Welcome back Wombat :)
Umm i would agree with you lol
G'day dyserq how's Sydney? warming up I hope...

TRDCorolla said:
Kind of contradicting sort of. It sounds funny when you put it that way.

Hmm ... if you noticed the question mark then maybe you would've realised that i was not quite sure about it ... ;) Just a tip
Anyways, the weather in Sydney has been quite warm actually ... i've got PE and doing fitness ... sweating like crazy out there ... absolutely boiling ... but i get to do iceskating for sports on wednesday which gives me some time off :rolleyes:

that would be awesome going to all of their home games... The only professional soccer team thats close to me is like a 6 hour drive away

its a tube flat screen not a lcd .. and our edd. system is better than england's and americas ... do you lot do latin? no

Back
Top Bottom