No pain no gain?

Anubis1980

Daemon Poster
Started going to the gym again after a while (this is just a post of me moaning lol) and ow, started on the weights yesterda, i used to be soo fit and strong, well today both my elbows are swollen and i cant toucn my face :( send sympathy to my email lol, man its agony, never ever felt like this before, kinda scary how unfit ive got. Does anyone else here go to the gym? ever had elbows that hurt like theyve been stabbed or is it just my body being a pain in the butt.

Maybe i shud pull out of the Mr Universe contest..:eek:

well you probably did a too hard workout yesterday. If you haven't been to the gym in ages you can't just start lifting weights like you did when you went to the gym regularly. :p

So next time go a bit slower. It takes time for your body to get used to the workout.

Overtraining? You're going to be sore but what body parts did you work out? I'd only do each part one day a week; biceps/triceps, back, legs, chest, whatever.

There are a lot of good articles at http://www.bodybuilding.com. Worth taking a look if you're going to get serious.

Had a personal trainer type guy helping me, for the past 3 visits, was suippose to go today to get my workoutplant had to cancel though lol, hopefully ill be ok tomo, and yeah im no stranger to soreness from working out, i like it in fact upto a point, makes u feel like uve dont somthign, but this is different, cant even lift my right arm, shud be ok tomo hopefully. Thanks for the link :) ill check it out.

And yeah i didnt lift the kind of weights i used to lol, if i did my arms wud have fallen off ;)

Thanks yeah had day off today , off back tomo, prob just do cardiovascular work out until i can lift my arms higher than my waist ;)

Back
Top Bottom