No!!!! my beatiful phone :( :(

eeeh, it might work. let it sit out on the deck in the sun or something for about a half hour, and then keep it inside for a few days. was it vibrating when it was wet? it happened to mine too, but it's good now.

Heh, I've just had my second razr v3c for about 2 weeks, stood up at a table, and it completely cracked the protective glass, and cracked the lcd screen it was protecting, yet the screen still works, i got mad and chucked it at my wall afterwards and the battery casing and battery popped out. Also The Center Button popped out, and then I left it in the rain, open, on, for the water to easily seep under the buttonsget under and change the dot red, but it didn't even get inside, and everything works fine lol Gotta Love Razrs lol

I'm waiting until they come out with the V3m for my provider lol, Get a 2 Gig card in there and I'll have myself an mp3 player lol (My media player is too big for just break time usage)

If it does end up being ruined, say you turn it on too soon, depending on your provider, most companies give accidental damage plans, that you can put on your phone before they know its damaged >.>

joepic said:
eeeh, it might work. let it sit out on the deck in the sun or something for about a half hour, and then keep it inside for a few days. was it vibrating when it was wet? it happened to mine too, but it's good now.
it was off when i jumped in.

Keep it off, dont charge it, take everything apart possible. I mean no need for the shell, but keep and leave the back and battery off.

I had a problem like this, although it wasnt fully submerged. Just briefly got dreched. I had to leave my phone like that for 4 days before it worked semi normal.

yeah i took the battery, sim card, front and back cover off right after i took it out of my pocket. do you think it affected the camera?

john123 said:
yeah i took the battery, sim card, front and back cover off right after i took it out of my pocket. do you think it affected the camera?

My bet is yeah, it did.

if you leave it out in the sun, make sure you dont leave it there for too long becauase then it would overheat and that would be no good.

What phone is it? you might be able to get a chargable repair as the water would have voided the warranty if you like the phone and want to keep it

Back
Top Bottom