Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 AM   #31
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Meet new people! I met this really cool girl today. I never talked to her in High school, but knew who she is and vice versa. But she just messaged me, and we txted a few times and then just hung out today, lol.
People change, you grow apart... meeting new people is nice.
__________________

__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #32
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

be nice if the people i went to HS where like that, but nope.

Stuck Up Hoes.
__________________

__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #33
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Quote:
Don't judge a book by its cover.
That's a cliche that people ought to apply to their lives more often. Over the past few days, I've realized that this can not only be applied to meeting new people, but also to opportunities that cross your path.

PS: That was my cheesy statement of the week.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #34
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
be nice if the people i went to HS where like that, but nope.

Stuck Up Hoes.
lol, most at my high school were like that too. Or just crazy bitches. But this girl was really cool. Don't think there are many more like that though, hah.
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #35
Daemon Poster
 
allendale2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 781
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom-knox View Post
Hey CF

This is a cool place and normally very helpful indeed. Was thinking, 'hey, couldn't hurt to try this'. I've been looking over my life recently, and i think i could improve it. I'm a really laid back guy and I wouldn't be doing this for other people, just myself, was looking for some discussion/feedback/advice on the following points.

Any feedback at all is welcome, i won't be offended.

- I'm britfag in college studying Chemistry (B), Business (A), Economics (C) and Electronics (A)
- I'm (technically) unemployed but work freelance doing web design, i'm good but never put the time in enough to make a regular wage
- I've got a GF of 10mths, i'm a tad bored, but she loves me and i love her.
- I'm 5ft5 and nearly 13stone, i don't have a gym membership or a working bike so i'm not really working out
- I have no CV but a 7gb pr0n folder.

I'll answer almost any questions, i don't talk about myself much (my role in my group is funny guy) so i dunno, might be nice. Anything and everything welcome.

Love you CF
xx
why such a wide variety of studies.

If your healthy...if not go running/biking or something active each day. Makes sleeping a lot better.

Make a CV

and why so busy no job?
__________________
OCZ 550 Watt Modular|Intel E7300 Core 2 Duo @ 2.66ghz|Gigabyte EP45UD3R|4 GB Corsair 800 DDR2|Geforce 8800 GTX|Seagate 250GB 7200RPM SATA|Samsung 160GB 7200RPM SATA|120 GB External WD Passport HD|Microsoft 3 Button Optical Mouse|Lite-On 2 Tone Standard Keyboard|ViewSonic 22in Wide Screen|Logitec x-540|Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
allendale2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #36
Daemon Poster
 
winslow33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 861
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom-knox View Post
Hey CF

This is a cool place and normally very helpful indeed. Was thinking, 'hey, couldn't hurt to try this'. I've been looking over my life recently, and i think i could improve it. I'm a really laid back guy and I wouldn't be doing this for other people, just myself, was looking for some discussion/feedback/advice on the following points.

Any feedback at all is welcome, i won't be offended.

- I'm britfag in college studying Chemistry (B), Business (A), Economics (C) and Electronics (A)
- I'm (technically) unemployed but work freelance doing web design, i'm good but never put the time in enough to make a regular wage
- I've got a GF of 10mths, i'm a tad bored, but she loves me and i love her.
- I'm 5ft5 and nearly 13stone, i don't have a gym membership or a working bike so i'm not really working out
- I have no CV but a 7gb pr0n folder.

I'll answer almost any questions, i don't talk about myself much (my role in my group is funny guy) so i dunno, might be nice. Anything and everything welcome.

Love you CF
xx
I know, i have the same problem. My solution was to find something I really enjoy and get together a few people and do it as much as you possibly can! really cheers you up more than you might think. Hence, where I devoted schooling myself about cars. In about a year I went from barely being able to do an oil change, to restoring a '79 Trans Am and a '78 F-150, and soon getting paid doing what i love
winslow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 AM   #37
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

lol, damn...

computers was my hobby, an now that iv got a good enough rig, i need a new hobby to entertain me.

something cheaper then a computer hobby...lol
__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:23 AM   #38
In Runtime
 
Sinonymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 424
Send a message via AIM to Sinonymous
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
lol, damn...

computers was my hobby, an now that iv got a good enough rig, i need a new hobby to entertain me.

something cheaper then a computer hobby...lol
Why not airsoft?
__________________
Diglett get off that chair! You'll scare the neighbors because that doesn't make sense.
Sinonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:55 AM   #39
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

I don't understand the point.
bobmacans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:15 AM   #40
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

and what would i do with airsoft shit
__________________

__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0