No contact

Yeah, I told you because thats what John123 told me lol. Its a huge chain thats all

Yeah, Dev told me that john123, heard that the site had shutdown..

Chinese whispers, thats all.

John even showed me a conversation, one of the mods even said it! Now who that mod was I'm not gonna say. But im sure in theat conversation, the mod said something like "he mightve got tired of the site and shut it down. Its funny cause in that convo the mod was tlaking trash about David, saying he never helps around the site anymore. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I have john to back me up also!!

I thought it may be something like that. Usually this forum is always up and running. It takes a big hit to keep it down like the storm as you mentioned and major maintenance. Glad to see it running again. I thought I was banned or something :p

Dev0115 said:
John even showed me a conversation, one of the mods even said it! Now who that mod was I'm not gonna say. But im sure in theat conversation, the mod said something like "he mightve got tired of the site and shut it down. Its funny cause in that convo the mod was tlaking trash about David, saying he never helps around the site anymore. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I have john to back me up also!!

Now, now, lets not stir.

Back
Top Bottom