Nintendo Revolution Controller Unveiled...

root said:
I think they can re-invent...

FPS games that you can aim in, rather than wiggle a stick.
Flying games that you can contol flight with your hands.
even their air hockey demo reviewed on the site sounds great, air hock on yuor tv, exactly how it is in the arcades!

I don't see how any of the other bananna controllers can possibly compete really.

I realise that waving this box from side to side is not like holding a wheel, but neither is moving an analogue stick!!

And there is seemingly no limit to the number of way this controller could be used,

Snooker cue, golf club, joy stick for flight games, gun, bat, club...

if you can name it and hold it, it seems this controller could be used to represent it. or if you could imagine controlling a path by dragging something, this controller can do it.

Personally, I'll be watching the games development very closely, but it seems that nintendo have really pulled somethig wonderfull out at the last minute...

I think the amount of threads on various forums that are talking about this model controller and how they have eclipsed the xbox release date threads seemingly all over the internet speaks volumes!!

Yeah, but Nintendo will still probably lag behind when the PS3 and Xbox 360 are out. It's a very creative controller, but not all people like the motion sensing features (even though it's nifty!), so it's really all opinions. It's about time they say something about the Revolution...

David Lindon said:
Looks like an ipod to me. I wonder if they have been talking to apple

Agreed, but everyone likes that style, so it looks very plain yet stylish. It looks like it is comfy as well!

I just thought of something! RTS's on CONSOLE!! Since you can drag and highlight via on screen movement! YEAH!! COMMAND AND CONQUER ON REVOLUTION!

Back
Top Bottom