Nik's Workout Plan

Buddie carries... run a few laps with somebody of equal weight to yourself on your back... its great fun!! ... too bad for the Hvwgt peeps :p

Why did i ever wrestle... well it started when i was real young... i had a lot of energy and a small streak of aggression... so my mom put me in a peewee league... i whoooped up on the other kids... after a while i did it just to watch the other dudes cry... im a bit mean spirited... and you also knew you did it all yourself... which is rather gratifying

LOL yea i've done boxing its really fun. We used to all have parties and we'd always box. One time I boxed one my dads troops, I lost but got a few good licks in. Then my buddy came up and fought him that guy got owned by a 15 year old :) it was crazy funny :)

i had a dude whoop my ass boxing... i'm a small guy and he is a bit bigger... he studies in some martial arts crap... anyway he whooped my ass with one hand behind his back... litterally... everytime i took a punch at him... he pulled some matrix style shit... then he got me good... sent me into the corner of a dresser... i was done... rather funny really... drink and fight... its always fun

if you want to 'beef' up, then try weight training,
use large weights and smaller sets of repetitions to build muscle bulk.
(for tonning use smaller weights many reps)

Personally, my workout 'regieme' would be as such...

I'll go to the gym about every other day. I'll do 20 minutes on either a treadmill (about 2 - 2 1/2 miles), a cross trainer, or a bike (about five miles), depending on whats free.

After that I'll either do leg curls, (against a resistance machine), (actually I use two different machines, one to give resistance against bending my leg, then another (afterwards) to give resitance against strighteneing my leg,
I put about 95 - 105KG (209 - 231lb) (you should match each resitance with an opposite resistance, since you don't want the muscles to grow in odd shapes).

After this, I'll do a forward push resistance (to exercise pectorials and triceps).
with a resistance of about 50kg (110lb).
then a resistance machine pulling down with about the same weight (to exercise biceps),

Assuming that I've got the energy left then I'd do some free wieghts, usually 20kg (44lb) dumb bells to do arm curls

they don't have barbel weights at the gym I go to, but they do have a bench and shoulder press machine, and a strance framework of weights, so I may sometimes do barbels with 45kg (99lb) on each side, (total of 90kg,/198lb).

The weight levels I've managed to build up since i started at the gym in the autumn last year, (when I could barly do 30kg leg curls or 12kg dumb bels!).

so far as weight goes, I'm 6'3 and weight about 85kg/189lb with is roughly 13.5 stone

Hmm thats quite good actualy. I have found recently i get a very bad headache when lifting very heaby weights, which has stopped me from doing those recently.... anyone else had this?!

Renegadeandy said:
Hmm thats quite good actualy. I have found recently i get a very bad headache when lifting very heaby weights, which has stopped me from doing those recently.... anyone else had this?!

recently, i get headaches from running. see, i dont do much excercise, and yet i am capable of alot more than most people in my school. i dont do any running or jogging, i just sit all day. but, i do not eat vegetables, only meat and other non-green or non bad tasting things. i can do plenty of pushups and plenty of situps (65 situps in a min with no practice at all is good i guess, dont really know how many pushups, but at least 65, again no practice). i do 50 pushups and 100+situps whenver i feel like, and i have abs of fricking steel. i attribute this to my diet, you see, i believe that vegetables are a conspiracy by the feds so they get all the meat. i suppose if i was consistent, i could get alot better, but i have no reason to excercise, as i cant really do any fighting since i have braces... i guess its also my genes, my dad was a bodybuilder of sorts, and he was buff, but he stopped before he really got good. i dont know why, but i am very light. im at least 5'6" last i checked, but i weigh less than 120.

some poeple argue that pushups are the best workout, as they work your arms, chest and back, if they are done right. hands should be kept even with shoulders and you should count to 1 going down, hold for 1, count to 1 going up, repeat. doing situps with a weight is also good... pullups are good as well, but alot harder than the rest. running is good i suppose, if you want endurance.

ugh, i cant think straight, all i ate to-day is candy. well not really, i had some chicken and pork and po-ta-toes.... but mostly candy. if anything in here doesnt make sense, point it out...

Did I mention we need pics of the workout results?

I eat alot of protein and do alot a decent amount of chest work, but I barely gain any muscle at all :/ It's impossible for me, literally.

the headaches are probably caused by heart rate/blood preassure, certainly lifting andything above your headheight will cause your blood preassure to rise and may lead to a headache.

Also Diet may have something to do with headaches, there is a chance that if you never eat vegetables that you are missing out on some fairly vital nutrients that are found mainly in vegetables and your body may be showing signs of malnourishment (even obese people can be technically malnourished if they arn't getting the right nutrients).

as for muscle building, depending on what you actually want to build will depend on what you should do,
also when you say muscle building, do you mean muscle building in terms of physical strength or the size of the bulge attached to your arm?
different techniques will give different results.

Machines are bad for you. Free weights are the best, period. Machines completely isolate that muscle group you are working out and doesn't work your stablizer muscles which make you look bigger. I got kids who complain to me like OMG I work out EVERY SINGLE DAY! and i'm like theres problem one, then they go and I do every signle machine and then I go problem 2...

Free wegiths are better for you because it teaches you proper form and discipline. I'm sorry if I go up 50 LBs on the row machine I don't really feel like I didn't anything. BUt on the dumbell row 25 Lbs would be nice. Free weights are best period.

Working out everyday and is stupid, and being 120 LBs with abs isn't tha thard its being 220 Lbs with ABs thats hard.

Back
Top Bottom