Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-07-2005, 04:29 PM   #11
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: A Nice Surpise.

Long Story Short

I bring liqour to party, girl, and guy go drink VERY strong liqour. Guy and Girl pass out. Guy get up guy go home tell us girl passed out down the street. I go pick up girl with my car who down the street. I bring gril home with help of many. Girl is ok. Girl granny is VERY mad. Girl granny call da Popo. Popo go you arrested you go to jail. I go ah crap okie dokie. I go to jail I waot for 2 hour for daddy. Daddy come. Me wishy daddy not come jail cell better. Daddy VERY MAD. Me grounded for a year. Me ungrounded because of good deed. Me get letter in mail say YOU GO TO COURT TWO DAY BEFORE GERMANY. Me go AH crappy. Me have to pay 35 bucks out of me pocket so me no jail.

Very simple eh?

The logner verison is a LOT LONGER I assure i've had to explain it so many times its not funny. Any questions are ok. Not really ashamed of it. More or less wish the cops would of stayed out of him and the parents deal with it.

Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:26 AM   #12
The Candy Man
Default Re: A Nice Surpise.

Well that suckie..Guy tries good deed, gets bum wrap for doing so.What deal w/that.But one must say..if one plays, one will pay..something of sort.

Wise man say: "Wax on", "Wax off".....No that was part diffrent show. Anyway's 35 money not so bad, grounded home...that bad.

got to go to court, want to go no..it will be alright, sweat it don't.

" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote