Be nice.. but i bought a dell.. Ahh...!!!

alvino said:
Why? Dell is cleaning up now and their desktops actually look nice compared to the grey and black crap they had a year ago. I especially like their notebooks. The Inspiron 9300 is very, very nice.

Lol.. My dad got my mom that exact laptop for xmas. Thats a nice one too
Intel Pent M 1.83ghz i think
512mb ram
60gb hard drive
17inch screen.. No wait is it 15inch
If its 15 inch its the 6000 series
No thats what it is!!!! we got her a 6000. but yeah same specs as above, just smaller screen..

arrizx said:
As it says above. I just bought a Dell Computer for my dad. Its got:
160 gb hard drive
512 mb ram
integrated graphics
Intel celeron D processor, 2.66 ghz
And yeah thats pretty much it. Got a free 17'' Flat panel too.
And from new egg, i orderd the 5.1, 70 watt speakers, i forget the models of them tho.. but yeah.. Its not the best in the world. But its gonna work great for what my dad uses the computer for.

Wowowowow that's pretty leet for a Dell.... OC it for me plz.

the computer in my sig is dell.. And it kinda blows.. Its good for what i need it for though. And, anyway, you cant Oc a dell.. unless you flash bios, and i dont know how to do that.

All Dells mask the BIOS. That's why you see their logo and that loading bar when you start up your system. There's no way to bypass it, unless you buy Windows XP and completely reinstall it.

alvino said:
Why? Dell is cleaning up now and their desktops actually look nice compared to the grey and black crap they had a year ago. I especially like their notebooks. The Inspiron 9300 is very, very nice.

LOOKS!!!!! they are still crap systems that mess up all the time!!! I used one of those "new" ones and it was actually worse in performance!

did dell pay you guys to post this!?

Well desktops are a different story. God knows what they use in there...

But the notebooks usually all have the same motherboard and chipset, so you can't exactly choose the crappy brand because Acer makes all the parts for almost all the PC companies (except for Sony). So when you buy a Dell laptop, you're really just paying for Dell's logo and custom chassis. Other than that, you're pretty much buying hardware from Acer.

alvino said:
Well desktops are a different story. God knows what they use in there...

But the notebooks usually all have the same motherboard and chipset, so you can't exactly choose the crappy brand because Acer makes all the parts for almost all the PC companies (except for Sony). So when you buy a Dell laptop, you're really just paying for Dell's logo and custom chassis. Other than that, you're pretty much buying hardware from Acer.

Oh.. well i have yet to find the same laptop from acer, with the same specs and all..

Back
Top Bottom