NFS: Shift

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Just saw the review on GT.
This game does look good, but I am not keeping my hopes up. I will be renting/borrowing it to see how it is first. If I like it, then I will get it. The game is coming out soon, the release date is 9/15 (Today) in the US, but probably won't hit shelves till tomorrow, unless it's street dated.
I still need to get a wheel that will be fully compatible with both the PC and 360 for under $100.

What do you guys think?

I've read/seen a lot of it, but from past experiences, I'm not really sure if I want to try it out.
If there was a demo I would however.

For one, Forza 3, and GT5 (hopefully) will be coming out soon, so getting another sim really isn't high on my list

Yeah, the last 3 games wasnt great IMO, I only beat them once, and never touched it again.
Forza 3 doesn't come out till like a month and a half, so maybe Shift can be something that keeps me busy for a week or two. Kinda itchin to play some racing game.

Most Wanted is still my favorite Need For Speed game. I'll probably give this a try eventually when the price goes down. I'm personally waiting for Online to come out.

Is shift going to be a racing simulation or is it going to be an arcade game like all the other NFS games? Lets put it this way, is it going to be a simulation the same as Gran Turismo? Because I'm thinking it's going to be more of an arcade game as is the trend for NFS games. I'm more of a racing sim kinda guy, I don't really like the arcade racers, that's why I was disappointed with Grid.

They are aiming as an racing sim game. The creators of Shift are the same creators that made GTR for the PC.

I've read/seen a lot of it, but from past experiences, I'm not really sure if I want to try it out.
If there was a demo I would however.

For one, Forza 3, and GT5 (hopefully) will be coming out soon, so getting another sim really isn't high on my list

I've been waiting on GT5 for a long time. GTP is fun, but gets boring with the limited tracks and cars.

Back
Top Bottom