nfs carbon

Most Wanted, I have, but even that, I didn't get too far with. Mostly because, I don't like the Free Roaming that they suddenly placed in there. I actually prefer a menu system, like with Underground 1.
Undergroudn 2 got spoiled for me, for the same reason. It just feels too experimental, and I just get bored searching all the time.

Carbon, I've played as a 360 demo, and yeah, it was okay, but I could tell it was the weakest just from that.

i actually like free roaming capabilities because it gives an experimental part to it. i think it makes the game longer lasting.

I like the free roaming also. I have a game that I beat on NFSMW, so I just roam around when I'm bored sometimes. See how long it takes to get a cop after me, and then how long to evade.

nfsu2 pwns imo, the whole free roaming thing is good. nfs carbon seems a bit crappy, on the psp anyway, and its a bit basic. graphics dont seem as clear as most wanted, which i enjoyed playing on the psp also.

nfsu2 was the best, i agree with dude_se the free roaming made the game from my point of view :)

So, I'm the only person that doesn't like the Free Roaming concept? :p

Back
Top Bottom