nfs carbon

spywarebanisher

Fully Optimized
do u guys think this game for the pc is good. i was messing around with it at best buy and found it pretty fun but i want u guy's opinions on it before i play. my top priorities are good multiplyer, long lasting fun and good gameplay.

oh and did u guys check out armored core 4 for the ps3 and 360. i played it too during my visit to best buy and found it very very fun. if u think u are going to like the transformers games, then definitely add this to ur wish list. it is a mech game with very cool customizable suits and thre is a multiplayer feature.

Played the demo and found out I liked NFSMW better. Wouldn't recommend it, though I haven't played the full version.

Yeah, I liked Most Wanted a bit more. Getting chased by the fuzz just seems more exciting to me.

I'm definately keeping an eye on ProStreet though. The graphics look suprisingly good and the effects are rather neat.

As for Armored Core 4, I've always loved the Armored Core series. I remember playing Armored Core 2 with my friend on his PS2. So fun.

I can't stand the steering on Carbon. Keyboard, PS3, or 360. And your tires screech when you barely turn, and it's freakin annoying.

I've only played Carbon for the 360 and it was alright...as far as the story goes it's a continuation of Most Wanted so it would help to play NFSMW first. One thing in Carbon that I thought was cool was having a extra racer working with you in races. You could have a guy work as a "Blocker" which he passes rival cars and jams on the brakes to wreck them, a "Scout" who drives ahead to mark shortcuts, "Drafter" who passes you and you can draft off him/her and it seemed like there was one other class I can't remember lol

But in my opinion Most Wanted was a better game, it seemed alot more open in game play (as far as just driving around for the hell of it and not being "timed" or rushed to complete the main story line) plus the police chases are alot more fun in Most Wanted than in Carbon....they're always fun to do when your bored;)

I have Carbon and Most Wanted for PC. I prefer Most Wanted. Carbon is kinda bland IMO. I do like that you can customize the cars a bit more in Carbon, but Most Wanted has better cars.

so all of u like most wanted btr? i checked up reviews and it seemed to be better too. kk. and its cheaper! it doesnt have any real issues with vista tho rite?

The Autosculpt in Carbon is a joke. If EA was really serious, they would actually license some aftermarket body kits etc.

Most Wanted, I have, but even that, I didn't get too far with. Mostly because, I don't like the Free Roaming that they suddenly placed in there. I actually prefer a menu system, like with Underground 1.
Undergroudn 2 got spoiled for me, for the same reason. It just feels too experimental, and I just get bored searching all the time.

Carbon, I've played as a 360 demo, and yeah, it was okay, but I could tell it was the weakest just from that.

Back
Top Bottom