which next gen console?

Kage said:
Though don't forget that Microsoft is also rather a household name in terms of computing, that everyones heard of them. I haven't gone up to one person (Not that I do) and asked them what Microsoft is, and they've had no clue, so they must be rather popular.

Well keep in mind that Sony's been in the console industry for years. Microsoft is a relatively new competitor to the game. Everyone knows Microsoft for their software programs and stuff, but the console industry is somewhat new to them, and they're doing pretty well so far.

root said:
Certainly EA has given me far more pleasure with burn out, battle field (etc etc0 that square Enix ever gave me... Guess what, they also develop for all consoles, and have no 'prefered' console advertised as Square enix say

Yeah, EA Games makes some great titles. The only complaint I have about them is their relatively inferior game engines (Unreal Engine 3 and iD Software's Doom 3 engine is even better). And yes, they are never exclusive for a specific console which is somewhat good.

Oh, by the way, Square Enix is making Final Fantasy XI for Xbox 360, and they've said that they plan to make future games for the console. They dropped their PlayStation exclusivity in the next-generation.

Yeah, its horrible when that kind of thing happens. Just like how Electronic Arts dropped the Burnout series on the Gamecube :( I was looking forward to the next one after playing the second...and it never came... :(

The Xbox 360 though will be a very competitive console, and so Amorssang, you might think of either getting both or switching :p

Squaresoft didn't sell out. They're still doing their thing.... it's not like they're changing how they make games or anything. It's just on more than one platform.

But yeah, I can't wait for Final Fantasy XII. WHEEEENNNNNN>?!!?!!?

Oh :D I misread the exclusively bit. So whats the harm them making games for both? :eek: Thats a great idea :D Though I've never been into the Final Fantasy series, I know they make great games, so its kewl there doing that in my eyes.

You probably can, because I have a feeling that Nintendo will price the Revolution just like the Gamecube.

Back
Top Bottom