The Next Few Days.....

GlasseyeUK

Daemon Poster
For the Mighty Tottenham Hotspur!!!!!!

We have the second leg at home against Slavia Prague tomorrow night, we destroyed them the first half in the first leg, but looked a bit worried in the second half.

But we go into this game 2-1 with the away goal advantage.......we should destroy them at the lane.

Then on Sunday we have the Carling Cup final, against the Chelsea scum, am a bit nervous about this, as it will also mean that we don't have to worry about qualifying for the UEFA through league places. I think that we could destroy them, if we show some of the spirt we have shown played in the last few games......

So its the mighty YIDS.........back at Wembley, already got my crate of beers, and my mates coming round to celebrate in style......

COYS

Hope all goes well for you. Things are getting better in the league too after a shaky start.

My prediction is 3-0 tomorrow night and Keane first goal scorer, if we are cruising with 20 Min's to play then take of some big boys and save them for Sunday, Chelsea rested Terry and Lamped last night so they are obviously going for the cup, so Lets make sure we have a full squad too, I'm really Nervous about Sunday but we can do it I know we can so COME ON YOU SPURS.
Ramos going to wembly, his knees have gone all trembly, come on you Spurs, come on you Spurs.

For all you Spurs fans http://spursnetwork.com/

i say 2-0 tomorrow and 2-1 in the final with chelsea scoring first and us coming back..

really hope we have king back.. dawson is still suspended isnt he?

COYS!!!
YID ARMY!!!

I would like to think it will be 2-0 tonight!!!

And I think its gonna be 2-1 to us on Sunday......

Tbh I am glad that Dawson is injured, we can't afford for him to make another mistake, which he has been prone to in the last few games he has played.

Ahhhh the next 4 days I am gonna be excited as hell. I applied for the lottery for the UEFA cup final, £90 and its at Manchester City's ground, which is just a few miles from me, although live more or less next door to Old Trafford.

I drank and smoked myself silly through the second half, talk about nerves.......

Why do we do that? Sit back and just settle on a 1-0 lead, we should of kept going, but ahh well what can I say, we are through although PSV is gonna be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom