Newegg to hit Europe

Yes, I twould include the UK I believe. UK is considered part of Eurolpe and it does take a active role in the EU.

That's good for European people because they always get ripped off. Computer parts are always so much more expensive on UK sites.

Newegg is kinda blind IMHO. If I was leading them i'd see my success, i'd be like OK WE GO TO CANANDA AND EUROPE NOW! Theres been a demand for it for a WHILE. I've even talked to Newegg reps about it. I think its idiotic that they havne't tapped it yet. And yes Euroepeans after get RIPPED because of lack of true competition. My HD I bought off newegg here is 40% more! And then its a refurbished one at that.

Nik00117 said:
Newegg is kinda blind IMHO. If I was leading them i'd see my success, i'd be like OK WE GO TO CANANDA AND EUROPE NOW! Theres been a demand for it for a WHILE. I've even talked to Newegg reps about it. I think its idiotic that they havne't tapped it yet. And yes Euroepeans after get RIPPED because of lack of true competition. My HD I bought off newegg here is 40% more! And then its a refurbished one at that.

It takes time. If you split your attention to two places, it'll be harder than just going to one place then going to another.

alvino said:
Is the United Kingdom part of Europe?

Haha, yeah, im excited! Wonder when all this will take effect, hopefully soon.

99nasha said:
omg... Please tell me you dont live in the UK

Yes yes I do, my geography isant all good though, I knew the UK was in Europe, if we could express tones on here, you would of realised it was more of an excitement question..

joxley1990 said:
So..does this include the UK?!

Fine, stupid comment of the day..

Back
Top Bottom