The Newegg Empire

everyone knows about newegg but has anyone know about anything expect newegg.com, probably not...

ever heard of Rosewill products?? if you have you would assume they actually make there products right...wrong. there actually newegg rebranding them to make them look better, for example they could rebrand those shit powmax's and charge you 50$ for them :(

anyone ever heard of chiefvalue.com??? that site is owned by newegg which uses the SAME wharehouses to ship products with just slightly higer prices, some lower, and sometimes even the same. they even offer the same 3 day shipping newegg does.:)

i think im going to spiff that up add it to the blog

Some Rosewill products are actually pretty good. Just make sure to check out some professional reviews before getting any of them.

That's interesting...I think I'll just stick with the main newegg site though.

And your point is? There are many companies that manufacture products for other companies. Even some of the larger well known brands are manufactured by OEMs. If you look through the reviews, the Rosewill products tend to get high grades.
It's been pretty much a known for quite a while now that Chiefvalue is a Newegg affiliate. They are serving a different section of the market than Newegg. As they say, don't keep all your eggs in one basket. :D

i dont have a point im just telling people what they dont know. i bought a rosewill product thinking it was a real brand, just found it interesting, chiefvalue looks like a good site but they sometimes charge higher prices(and lower too :))

everyone knows about newegg but has anyone know about anything expect newegg.com, probably not...

ever heard of Rosewill products?? if you have you would assume they actually make there products right...wrong. there actually newegg rebranding them to make them look better, for example they could rebrand those shit powmax's and charge you 50$ for them :(

anyone ever heard of chiefvalue.com??? that site is owned by newegg which uses the SAME wharehouses to ship products with just slightly higer prices, some lower, and sometimes even the same. they even offer the same 3 day shipping newegg does.:)

i think im going to spiff that up add it to the blog

Their's only actually about 5 PSU manufacturers.

That's interesting. How did you know about this? Rosewill products are ok. I would buy one if I see something that I like. They're power supplies are pretty good (at least some of them I've seen so far).

Back
Top Bottom