The New Video iPod...

It dont look pretty, just if I were to get an ipod I would do that You pretty much carry around a hard drive and an ipod nano rubber banned together lol

And the way the ipod is set up you can remove two chips, and the hard drive will be "plugged in" where they sat on the board

^_^ I like modding things, Thats why I think its cool *points at mouse with a usb port in the side and friends xbox*

Paradox said:
And the way the ipod is set up you can remove two chips, and the hard drive will be "plugged in" where they sat on the board

Surely when you add a hard drive though, the body would have to be thicker to hold a drive like a 200GB?... You wouldn't want it hanging outside of the body of it :p

I won't post that Dalek iPod picture again.

But I've heard bad reports about the iPod, it's put me off. I'd rather get a Creative Zen or something like that, the iPod IMHO is just overpriced and overrated.

if I do end up getting a mp3 player, I'll have to compare the ZenVision to the new ipod... consider they're cost per megabyte and what not.
I'll let everybody know on my research if I do endup getting one.

Chris

I bought a Mp3 player for 65 bucks, a headset for 14 bucks, paid around 84 with shipping. I'm fine with that. Not going spend hundereds of bucks on a ipod. But then again i would never need that much space.

The Zen Vision can do way more. Not to mention it's uber awesome 3.7" screen with a 640 x 480 resolution. The most glorious thing though is how Apple got owned. Creative got the patent for the user interface and menu that Creative and Apple uses. :D

Back
Top Bottom