The New Video iPod...

draconum

Daemon Poster
What does everybody think of the new video iPod? I think it's looks really good plus they've improved on the price quite a bit on both storage models. :D
What do you think of the new update to the ipod?

Chris

I think they are just as useless as the next ipod. They all require to have itunes installed to add music! :S

I love the ****ing idea. I was JUST about to buy my 60 Gig iPod!!!

And iTunes is a really good player once you get used to it. And my winamp took forever to load when I had like 5,000 songs. So whatever I like iTunes and now that the video is coming out, I'm ****ing super happy!

My iTunes right now has over 10k, with no lagg at all. Whatever maybe it was just my computer back then.

Pcxkeith, I've never seen you here before... what genres of music do you listen to?

Ah ive been here for a long time :p... almost a year!.. i used to never be on.. but yeah

Classic Rock and well anything i guess... my girl got me into everything!

If I were to get an iPod, It would be a nano and I'd mod it to hold 200 Gigs
(Which actually works, My friend did it to his)

But nevertheless I'm getting a ZenVision

Paradox said:
If I were to get an iPod, It would be a nano and I'd mod it to hold 200 Gigs
(Which actually works, My friend did it to his)

I thought an Ipod Nano's memory was stored as Solid State, and so not a hard-drive, but a bunch of chips.

Surely in that case, 200Gb's would either be too expensive, or impossible to do...

I can't imagine a mini hard drive being stored in that thin structure...its impossible...

I haven't heard about the I-Pod video, or the Creative Vision though. I might have a look around.

Back
Top Bottom