The New Toy/Recently Purchased Items Thread

Success!

2010-12-17211913.jpg

It took three hours, but I got it. Even better, my dad ended up paying for it. I know what I'm getting for Christmas...

Well, CBA to post pics but:
xtreamer digital streamer (one for upstairs and one downstairs)
PS3
50" Panasonic viera TV
New i7 system (see sig)

My Latest new toy was a new car, -pug 206

And diagnostic tools to plug into the OBD port so I can hook my laptop up to the car to read faults and switch features on and off etc...

Well I'm reviving this thread since it is doing better on the other "Computer Forum" site... Let's get some more activity on this site!!!!!

Just bought myself a 2013 Ford Mustang GT!

7429148084_1ddfac23c7_b.jpg

Several months ago> HP g7 laptop, POS LG smart phone
Real recently> HP 2311x monitor, powered USB hub, 7.1 surround sound system
I think I'm going to get a nice camera next...

This is a tool for my job and it arrived this morning (Olympus VN-711PC DNS Voice Recorder with DNS Speech Recognition Software) a lot better then my old one :D

41PFeAiQJwL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Well I'm reviving this thread since it is doing better on the other "Computer Forum" site... Let's get some more activity on this site!!!!!

Just bought myself a 2013 Ford Mustang GT!

7429148084_1ddfac23c7_b.jpg
That's a beauty. I drove a 2011 Camaro SS this past weekend for a few hundred miles, and it was powerful. I also drove a CTS-V (550hp supercharged 6.2L) and that thing was awesome. So much power, yet so smooth. I've driven a 2004 645ci BMW and it handled better than the CTSV and Camaro, but it was nearly as smooth or fast as either one. I love American Muscle. So much fun.

Back
Top Bottom