New Sub System

Nice, just too bad you lose all that trunk space. Guess it doesn't really matter if you don't use it though.

Im only hitting the sub with 200 watts.

And why would I need the boot for anything?

Haha my friend has two MTX 12''s sealed, and I raped him with this single Alpine E 12''. Haha you couldnt even hear his sub next to mine, and they were both full power. He had his bottoming out. Mine still sounded great :D

Ive already shook out a screw on the trunk latch, and the rattle is unbearable so im going to put the sub in my back seat and turn it down a little.

ArrizX said:
Im only hitting the sub with 200 watts.

And why would I need the boot for anything?

Haha my friend has two MTX 12''s sealed, and I raped him with this single Alpine E 12''. Haha you couldnt even hear his sub next to mine, and they were both full power. He had his bottoming out. Mine still sounded great :D

Ive already shook out a screw on the trunk latch, and the rattle is unbearable so im going to put the sub in my back seat and turn it down a little.
That's awesome!!! Lmao!

Lol yeah.

Its so funny, there were like a dozen random passerby's checkin it out.

It was right after school so there were people stopping by and getting outta there cars and walking over. Its funny, people love noise. And everyone was attracted to my beast, lmao.

Some dumbass even poked my sub. I told him it would hurt, but he wouldnt beleive me.

Here's what I need my boot for, lol
medium05130NOSv3.jpg

(I wish. I am saving that room, though. :D)

Back
Top Bottom