Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-18-2005, 11:59 AM   #11
Daemon Poster
Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek
Default Re: new speakers - great deal

Originally Posted by neochivers
i was takin them down the dump, but i kept the magnents incase ever need a magnet
OMG, you smashed up some speakers *shocked*. Although if I did break them I'd probably nick the magnets. You could have a great laugh telling people to put this magnet next to their hard drive, see if they do it lol
i'm really worried about breaking mine, I'm not sure whether I've worn them in properly so I dont play them really loud much. The best thing about living in an ancient house though is that the walls are practically soundproof. So I can play my music real lound, and you can barely hear it in my sisters room which is right next door, its great.

"If I seem to act unkind, its only me and not my mind" I Want To Tell You, The Beatles, Revolver
"When I am king, you will be first against the wall" Paranoid Android, Radiohead, OK Computer
There are two types of people, those who hate Microsoft, and those who work for it...
Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 07:43 PM   #12
Daemon Poster

its nice to have it in basement where i keep most of my electronics. my base ment is like a fridge its so cold during the winter u could see ur breath its so coooooooold. i keep my pcs down there too and my tv and stuff its great. i can blast the receiver to like -15 and like u can hear it barely but if u go downstairs the floor is shaking.

Feircepc is offline   Reply With Quote